Job Description: Commercial Cooking Equipment/Refrigeration Tech
3C Mechanical Technologies is a family owned and operated business that brings over 70 years of experience to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC customers in the central Texas area. We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “3C Team”.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Cooking Equipment/Refrigeration Tech to join our fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in refrigeration systems, is knowledgeable about commercial and restaurant refrigeration (walk in coolers, pizza tables, Freezers, coolers…) and has thorough understanding of maintenance operations. The Refrigeration Technician will also be responsible for conducting preventive maintenance to ensure all our client’s systems are functional. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and not afraid to work hard, have good customer service skills and enjoy helping people. This is not just a job but a career in a high demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work towards promotion this may be the opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long-term career position with a company, which is more like family!
- Provide the highest level of technical ability, quality, value, and integrity to our customers.
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration units for commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of Ice Machines, Coolers, Freezers, Beverage Machines, Gas Griddles, Prep Tables, Fryers, and Commercial Cooking Equipment.
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, equipment, and electronics.
- Maintain stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document details of services and parts provided to customers electronically through iPad applications.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and be able to explain need for and value of recommended solutions.
- · 40+ hours per week
- · Monday through Friday
- · overtime as required
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly direct deposit
- Company Phone
- Company Truck
- Seasoned experience working in commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration is required.
- Experience working on refrigeration systems, freezers, coolers, walk ins, reach ins, etc. required.
- HVAC Technician & Preventive Maintenance Experience(2 years Min.)
- EPA License
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Ability to lift to 100 lbs.
- Able to work well with others “Team Player.”
- Able to be on time to work every day.
- Reliable source of transportation