Job Description: Residential New Construction Plumber
Truax Plumbing Service a division of 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is a business that brings years of experience to Residential and Commercial Plumbing customers in the central Texas area. We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “Truax Team”.
Currently, we are looking for Residential New Construction Plumber to join our team. This is not just a job but a career in a high-demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work toward promotion this may be your opportunity! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long-term career position with a company, which is more like family!
- Full-Time Position
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime as required.
Pay: DOE + Benefits
- Must hold a Tradesman License issued by the State of Texas (entry-level Tradesman encouraged to apply)
- Previous experience in plumbing (2 years)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly direct deposit
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Vocational training may be advantageous.
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs.
- Able to work well with others “Team Player.”
- Able to be on time to work every day.
- No DUIs in the last 5 years.
- Follows company dress code.
- Follows company procedures.
- Ability to work in cold and hot working conditions.