HVAC Technician (at local industrial plant) 3C Mechanical Technologies is a family-owned and operated business that brings over 70 years of experience to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC customers in the central Texas area. We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “3C Team” .
Currently, we are looking for HVAC Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and not afraid to work hard, have good customer service skills, and enjoy helping people. This is not just a job but a career in a high-demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work toward promotion this may be the opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long-term career position with a company, which is more like family!
Keep up with all routine preventive maintenance of all HVAC-R Equipment and repairs on all HVAC-R equipment. This job is in an industrial plant environment. Split Systems, Mini-Split Systems, Rooftop Package units, DOAS Units, Chiller Systems, Boilers, Exhaust Fans, Compressors, Etc. This Position will require you to be on service after-hours call rotation.
• 40+ hours per week
• Monday through Friday
• overtime as required Benefits:
• Medical • Dental
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Weekly direct deposit Required qualifications:
• HVAC Technician & Preventive Maintenance Experience (2 years Min.)
• HVAC Training
• EPA License
• Registered Technician with TDLR
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Must pass drug and background screens
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Able to work well with others “Team Player”
• Able to be on time to work everyday.
• Reliable source of transportation