Job Description: HVAC Residential & Commercial Lead Installers
3C Mechanical Technologies is a family-owned and operated business that brings over 70 years of experience to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC customers in the central Texas area.
We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “3C Team”.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and not afraid to work hard, have good customer service skills, and enjoy helping people. This is not just a job but a career in a high-demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work towards promotion this may be the opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long-term career position with a company, which is more like family!
Primary Job: Perform installations of heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customers with a high-quality experience.
• Install residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
• Be available to work some weekends if job schedules require.
• 40+ hours per week
• Monday through Friday
• overtime as required
Pay: DOE + Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Vehicle to take home,
• Company Phone
• HVAC Installation Experience (2 Years Min.)
• Manage 1 – 2 Helpers
• Perform installations from start to finish/start up
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Must pass drug and background screens
• HVAC training preferred
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to crawl in tight spaces and work in extreme weather conditions
Follows company dress code.
Follows company procedures.
Ability to work in cold and hot working conditions.