3C Mechanical Technologies is a family-owned and operated business that brings over 70 years of experience to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC customers in the central Texas area. We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “3C Team” .
Currently, we are looking for HVAC Service Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and not afraid to work hard, have good customer service skills and enjoy helping people. This is not just a job but a career in a high-demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work towards promotion this may be the opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long-term career position with a company, which is more like family!
- Performing service work on Residential and Commercial HVAC-R equipment.
- Including Preventive Maintenance Contracts.
- Maintain, Diagnose and Repair heating, ventilation, and cooling equipment. Repair of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems. (Residential, Commerical, Refrigeration, and Cooking Equipment)
- Work with dispatch to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customers.
- Must be available to work nights or weekends depending on an on-call schedule.
This Position will require you to be on service after-hours call rotation.
Work Hours: • 40+ hours per week
• Monday through Friday
• On-Call rotation (with pay)
• Overtime as required
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Weekly direct deposit
• Company Phone
• Company Truck
• Tool Account
• HVAC Service & Preventive Maintenance Experience
• HVAC Training
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Must pass drug and background screens
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Able to work well with others “Team Player”
• Able to be on time to work everyday.
Follows company dress code.
Follows company procedures.
Ability to work in cold and hot working conditions.