3C Mechanical Technologies
3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc.
We are opening a new position on our team.
(we are requiring a minimum of 2 years actual full-time experience in HVAC field)
This Position is a Full Time Position in a manufacturing Facility environment
- Must have a clean driving record and free of Felony convictions
- Must be able to pass Background and Drug test.
- Seeking HVAC Preventative Maintenance Technician with a minimum of 2 years of Residential, Commercial service.
- Must be able to do preventative maintenance on 50 Ton and lower systems
- Must be experienced in trouble shooting and charging HVAC systems.
- Must be able to change out components (contactors, relays etc.)
- Must be able to read Electrical Schematics and Diagrams
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, share knowledge with team members
- Must be able to be self-motivated to work independently
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor are a must
- Excellent customer service, strong work ethics, and attention to detail
- Must have basic computer skills
3 C Mechanical Technologies Inc. offers its full-time salaried and hourly employees after 90 days of employment the following:
* Medical Insurance (company assisted for employee)
* 6 Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation (1-3 weeks)
* Company Paid ongoing Training
* Tool Account
* Tool Allowance
* Direct Deposit
* Company phone
* Ability to drive Company Service vehicle home at night
- High Diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $ $16.00 TO $20.00 per hour DOE (40 hours per week guaranteed)
- HVAC Service related: 2 years (Required)
- Registered TDLR (Required)
- EPA Universal Certified (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com