Job Description: HVAC Installer Apprentice (Residential & Commercial)
3C Mechanical Technologies is a family owned and operated business that brings over 70 years of experience to Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC customers in the central Texas area.
We are growing and are looking for motivated individuals to join the “3C Team” .
Currently we are looking for Apprentice / Entry level HVAC Installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined and not afraid to work hard, have good customer service skills and enjoy helping people. This is not just a job but a career in a high demand industry that can sustain you for life! If you’re looking for a position where you’ll receive training, improve your skills, and work towards promotion this may be the opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a long term career position with a company, which is more like family!
Primary Job: To assist with installations of heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customers with a high quality experience.
• 40+ hours per week
• Monday through Friday
• Overtime as required
Pay $13 – $17 per hour DOE + Benefits
• Dental, Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• HVAC Experience is a plus but not required
• Ability to time manage
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Must pass drug and background screens
• HVAC experience is a plus
• Construction or other similar work experience preferred
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to crawl in tight spaces and work in extreme weather conditions